Caterina Pieras creates a cuisine proposal starting from deep respect towards seasonal, local and ecological products. Recipes inspired in the Mallorcan and Catalonian roots which along with the work of small local producers allows authenticity and healthy cooking.
Caterina Pieras uses bespoke techniques full of creativity and intuition, giving total priority to the essence of the products.
SERVICE AND ATMOSPHERE
CLOSE AND HOMELY
The service led by David Ribas, with close and homely attention, accompanies the culinary offer and allows you to enjoy the experience in a comfortable atmosphere
David Ribas creates a current and dynamic menu with a careful selection of local and national wines of reference. There’s also a wide high quality tea and infusion list.
the daica teaM
CATERINA PIERAS AND DAVID RIBAS
Caterina Pieras was born in Inca (Mallorca) and David Ribas in l’Escala (Alt Empordà, Catalonia). Their cuisine incorporates Mallorca and Catalan traditions into a solid base which they have acquired in prestigious restaurants such as:
· Restaurante Sant Pau, in Sant Pol de Mar (Carme Ruscalleda, 3 Michelin stars).
· Restaurante Martín Berasategui, in San Sebastián (3 Michelin stars).
· Restaurante Can Jubany, in Vic (1 Michelin star).
· Restaurante Racó d’en Freixa, in Barcelona (1 Michelin star).
· Restaurante Jean Luc Figueras, in Barcelona (1 Michelin star).
· Restaurante La Dama, in Barcelona (1 Michelin star).
· Restaurante de Postres Espai Sucre in Barcelona.
In their latest professional experience in Mallorca, Caterina Pieras was head of kitchen in restaurant Es Vi of the Hotel Son Vida Castle.
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso.AceptarSaber más